25 Book Reviews

Friday, June 5, 2015

An Amish Retelling of Jane Austen's Persuasion

"Second Chances"
  By Sarah Price

Another winning novel by Sarah Price!! It happens to be the best of the best!! I must apologize as I am not in the best of health at the moment, that I intended to write a complete review, however, find myself at a loss. I have no energy to do so.

BUT I cannnot let this great book go by without some fanfare.
I did write an endorsement for Sarah that appears in the front of the book, which follows:


Sarah Price has once again written a book with a meaningful message. The theme of forgiveness and the ability to overcome, with God's direction, is evident throughout the intricate plot. Again, Sarah has used her unique talent to develop characters that are realistic and somewhat quirky individuals who appeal to the reader's emotions and sense of humor. Indeed, they become part of you. As you get lost in the plot, everyday life will be forgotten, and you will find yourself transported to this small Amish community. "Second Chances" is yet another Sarah Price book that will live on in your thoughts long after you finish reading!

This book was supplied in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Fantastic Read by One of My Favorite Authors, Vannetta Chapman!

An Amish Proposal for Christmas  By Vannetta Chapman Synopsis: Her deepest Christmas wish will bring more than she imagined…in this novel by...