25 Book Reviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Indelible By Kristen Heitzman

** Kristen did it again!! She wrote a superb mystery that had me sitting on the edge of my chair!! I
had the ***great desire to read and read until I was finished the book. I just could not put it down!
Fleur , a main character , was described in terms and with such clarity, that I felt that I knew her. Her blindness was an asset, not a handicap!  Trevor , the hero in this book is a man of love , passion and commitment. He is seen as sensitive and in the middle of a crime that is constantly breaking his heart as he strives to settle it. ***Natalie, another  important character has special abilities that most do not think of as normal, but becomes very valuable in solving the crime.Both Evan and Travis fullfill their roles in the book. Evan's crimes are strange and makes you really think. Why does he do them and what is the motive?
It is a fantastic book. Loved it.
Provided free of charge in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Fantastic Read by One of My Favorite Authors, Vannetta Chapman!

An Amish Proposal for Christmas  By Vannetta Chapman Synopsis: Her deepest Christmas wish will bring more than she imagined…in this novel by...